Making a great first impression is vital in any business. Forums and other added elements are no different in that respect.
It is common for site owners to have these elements tie into the main site design. If you require this, then we can help!
When requesting a quote for a custom skin / style, please provide the following information:
- Element type (e.g. vBulletin Forum, Coppermine Gallery, etc)
- Version used
- Do you require the forum / gallery to be installed
- Do you require the forum / gallery to be upgraded prior to the skin being applied
- What ideas did you have in mind regarding the design
- Are modifications in place on the forum / gallery
- do you require the skin / style installed
- Any other information you feel is relevant
Once we have the above information, we can provide a quote for the work involved. After this fee has been agreed, an initial deposit will be required prior to the work commencing.
If you require the skin / style to be installed, we will need the following information:
- An Admin login for your forum / gallery
- FTP access, to upload the necessary files
If you require the actual element to be installed, we will also require the following:
- Access to an SQL database (including user name and password info)
- A valid license for any paid elements, such as vBulletin, IPB Board, etc
For further information, please feel free to contact us.